Bathtub Cleaning Tips
How To Clean Bath Toys In Washing Machine
Our children are prone to health problems. This is because their immune system has not fully matured and developed yet. Hence, they can be weak […]
How To Clean Bath Toys With Vinegar (Helpful Tips!)
How To Clean Bath Toys With Vinegar Toys make bathing a fun activity for children. When you tell your children to take a bath, they […]
How To Clean Bath Toys After Poop (Incl. Helpful Tips)
Children always bring their toys with them – when they take a bath, eat, sleep, and the list goes on. They even bring it with […]
Cleaning Bath Toys With Clorox Bleach (Helpful Tips!)
There is a study done by ABC News that looked into the bath toys of children sent in by parents. It was discovered that 100% […]
How To Clean Bathtub With Baking Soda
It’s truly amazing to have a bathtub where you can relax and enjoy the bubbling effect at the same time. However, due to everyday use, […]
How To Clean Bathtub Toys (Tips You Should Know)
Where’s the fun if you don’t have a floating duck in your bathtub? Let’s set aside the fun first and talk about the risk of […]
How To Clean Bathtub Stains (Tips You Should Know)
No homeowner wants a bathtub full of stains. Imagine you’re in the mood to relax, then you suddenly notice a yellow stain on parts of […]
How To Clean Bathtub Mat (Here’s How)
Do you always slip when stepping on your bathtub mat? Oily mats could cause unnecessary accidents such as slipping and falling on the floor. Because […]
How To Clean Bathtub Jet (Explained!)
In terms of relaxing, there’s nothing that compares to drenching in a bubble bath. But imagine you’re enjoying the moment in your bathtub, then waste […]
How To Clean A Bathtub
Bathtubs tend to get a lot of attention inside the bathroom.
As a comfortable space for bathing, it can contain volumes of water.
You can plan to dip inside the tub during a stressful day.
Drop a bath bomb, and you’re on your way to a good bath.
It’s no secret that the bathtub is one of the most relaxing areas at home.
As you enjoy the wonders of a bathtub, you need to keep it clean.
Taking a dip in the tub means coming in contact with a lot of surfaces.
Moist bathroom surfaces are an ideal breeding place for microbes.
Imagine having prolonged contact with germs and molds.
This might ruin a good bath for you.
Part of a refreshing bathtub experience includes a clean tub.
Since it can hold a lot of water, particles can grow over time.
It’s common to find molds and gunks growing on the more hidden parts of the tub.
If you don’t know how to clean a bathtub, the floor becomes slippery.
Plenty of issues can arise from an unmaintained tub inside the bathroom.
Home remedy for cleaning your bathtub
Good news! Cleaning the bathtub doesn’t need to be complicated.
There are plenty of home remedies you can try.
What’s better is this: these common household staples inside your kitchen can provide a powerful cleaning to the tub.
You don’t need to worry about running out of cleaning solutions or products.
Check your home for some available household items.
How to clean bathtub with baking soda
- Keep your bathtub dry before starting the cleaning. Leave the bathroom open for a while to maximize ventilation. Take away the shower curtain or leave the glass partition open. Close the drain of the bathtub.
- Prepare the cleaning solution you will use. Gather baking soda, vinegar and a clean brush.
- Sprinkle baking soda on the bathtub surface. Don’t forget to include rims and undersides and the floor.
- Add some droplets of vinegar to tough stains in the bathtub. You can opt to use water if the bathtub doesn’t have any stubborn stains present.
- Using a clean brush, brush the surface of the bathtub. For more narrow and hidden places, use a toothbrush. Scrub away all surface areas of the tub.
- Leave the bathroom for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the bathtub with clean running water and let it dry.
- Repeat if there are still stains present.
How to clean bathtub without scrubbing
- Dry the bathtub by allowing ventilation inside the bathroom. You can leave the door window and shower area open. Close the drain of the bathtub.
- Prepare borax and warm water. You don’t need any other tools to help with the cleaning.
- Sprinkle borax on in the bathtub and all its other parts.
- Add some warm water to the borax. Make sure to cover all areas where borax is present.
- Leave the bathtub alone for half an hour.
- Rinse off the borax solution with clean water. Wash all the parts with the borax solution present.
- Let the bathtub dry before using.
- If there are still stains present, repeat steps 3 to 5.
Bathtub cleaning hacks
Isn’t it better to have some tricks up your sleeve to make cleaning fun and efficient? Everybody needs some ways to shorten cleaning time.
Cleaning never needs to be very difficult.
Most homeowners have work and family life on their priority list.
If you don’t have enough free time to clean, some techniques can help you.
You don’t need to spend hours on end to achieve a gleaming bathtub.
- Vinegar is always one of the most famous household cleaning agents. The acidic nature of vinegar provides a good breakdown of particles. However, it can do more than clean the bathtub.
Bonus: if you want to have a deodorizer for foul odor, vinegar provides deodorizing power too.
- You don’t need to wait for a long time to clean the bathtub. If you want to start in small steps, leave a spray bottle of a cleaning agent. After you shower, you can use this cleaning spray to wash the bathtub. With this method, you are maintaining the bathtub daily.
- If you are not very comfortable with a brush, use a sponge. A sponge provides a soft scrub to the porcelain material of the bathtub.
- Keep the bathtub empty before you start cleaning. It’s best to remove bathtub mats, shower curtains, and other accessories that can hold water.
Keeping the bathtub clean can improve your mental state during bath time.
There’s nothing better than taking a soaking bath in a sanitary tub.
You’re sure that no microbes are lingering around from the previous water build-up.
Expand ways on how to clean your bathtub.
You can use other products that you’ll be surprised about; they are already at home.
Try using some citrus fruits to add a lemon zest smell to your tub.
If you run out of vinegar, dish soap can also do the job well.
There’s no shortage of ways you can explore cleaning solutions.
Find a safe solution that will give you the optimal bathtub cleaning.