How To Clean Airpods With Hydrogen Peroxide (With Tips)danimaidfeed_7gepy3
Airpods are one of the essential items that you shouldn’t share with your friends.
That’s because sharing your earbuds means giving earwax and germs too, which is gross.
So, before we clean your ear, let’s first discuss excessive ear wax buildup and microorganisms.
In case you notice your Airpods clogged with earwax, don’t neglect it and clean them immediately.
This bacteria buildup could lead to serious health risks that could lead to hospitalization.
In this article, we will talk about how to clean Airpods with hydrogen peroxide.
In this way, you can safely use your earbuds again without thinking about the harmful effects of dirty Airpods.
You can follow the methods below to correctly clean your Airpods for better sound and avoid health problems.
Precautions on Using Hydrogen Peroxide
Before you attempt to make use of the hydrogen peroxide, remember to follow the precautions.
On how to clean airpods pro mesh, it is best to be safe.
You must always remember to wear protective gear. These are rubber gloves, goggles, face masks, and full-sleeved clothing.
This is to prevent the side effects caused by hydrogen peroxide.
Furthermore, you should not pour the substance along with any other liquid on the device directly.
Your children and pets should also be kept away from the area.
How To Clean Airpods With Hydrogen Peroxide
Did you know that Hydrogen Peroxide is an effective chemical to use in cleaning?
Hydrogen peroxide can remove any complex grime accumulation and could quickly melt any earwax on the mesh.
We’ve arranged some steps below on how to clean your AirPods using hydrogen peroxide.
Cleaning without the proper items will not completely clean your Airpods.
That’s why before you start cleaning, ensure that you have the following tools.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Cotton Swab
- First, unfold the paper clip.
- Use this paperclip as a scraping tool to remove the earwax accumulation on the large openings of your earbuds. Please note scrape the spaces gently and try not to push hard on the speakers to avoid problems. The only thing you need to do is eliminate the gunk buildup that you can see around your Airpods.
- Ensure that when you scrape, your Airpods are placed on a flat surface. Another thing is to ensure that your earbuds face down to remove the germ and earwax buildup easily.
- Get a cotton swab and damp it to hydrogen peroxide. This chemical will soften earwax accumulation on the openings of your Airpods. In this way, you can easily remove this bacteria later.
- Afterward, use your hairdryer to melt the dirt and grimes.
- Lastly, this process may sound gross, but you still need to do it. Blow some air through the openings of your AirPods to blow away all the dirt remains, and use wet wipes to clean the exterior part.
How To Clean Airpods Mesh
If you constantly use your Airpods, expect to see excess ear wax stuck on your Airpods mesh.
If you observe that the sound is getting quieter than usual, it indicates that your Airpods mesh is dirty and needs to be cleaned immediately.
If you think that it’s hard to clean, you’re wrong.
Follow the step-by-step below on how to clean Airpods for better sound.
- Scrape first the grubby wax on your Airpods to quickly get rid of them. There are two locations on which you can access the excess wax accumulation: The col, where all the music comes out, and the other one is the two small lozenge-shaped openings.
- Gently scrape the filthy parts to prevent damaging the mesh area. This cleaning procedure might take a few minutes to finish. However, it’s better to clean it slowly and correctly than rushing it.
- Once you’ve completely removed all the grimes, use alcohol to disinfect your Airpods.
- Afterward, damp a clean cloth in your alcohol solution and rub the case of your Airpods.
- Finally, let it dry for a few minutes before using it again.
If you follow these steps correctly, your Airpods will now look as good as new and gern free earbuds.
You can use this method the next time you notice any excess earwax build-up again.
How To Clean Airpods Microphone
If you observe some gross stains in your Airpods microphone, make sure to clean them before you place them into your ears again.
You can check below the step-by-step procedure on how you can clean your Airpods microphone.
- Get a clean, dry, and soft microfiber cloth.
- Next, dump the clean cloth in an alcohol solution or water.
- Start the procedure by rubbing or wiping up and down your Airpods to eliminate the dust and dirt.
- Before proceeding to the next step, let the earbuds dry first before putting them inside the case.
- Afterward, get a q-tip or cotton swab and start cleaning the microphone and speaker mesh.
- Take note not to use any sharp or abrasive items in cleaning the mesh and microphone to avoid damaging your Airpods.
There are many ways on how to clean your Airpods properly.
However, not all of them are safe to follow.
That’s why, the next time you want to clean your earbuds, remember not to use any pointed objects and use soft materials instead.
So, if you notice any filthy earwax again, don’t wait for it to build up more and remove them right away.
Additionally, maintaining the cleanliness of your items, such as your Airpods, will prevent you from getting ill.
For more great cleaning guides and tips visit us at maidfeed.com